Friday, July 24, 2009

Speak Fluent English - Doctors Clinic

Improve English Speaking through everyday conversation
Doctors Clinic

I have written a detailed book English conversation for all occasions, to learn English as Foreign Language.

This tutorial Speak Fluent English - Doctors Clinic has been prepared from my well known book English conversation for all occasions, which I wrote for Indian students to improve everyday conversation..

English Conversation for All Occasions is a unique book of its kind, specially written to help Indian student. A quick look at the titles of the lessons would convince the reader that the book has been prepared by visualizing all types of situational conversations which may confront any man or woman in his daily activities. Whether one converses with his family members or moves about to mix in society, he will not feel tongue-tied for want of appropriate words or expressions. In a post office or barber’s shop, at a hotel or taxi stand, every person who has read this book, will be able to speak in English fluently and with confidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Your comments and suggest improvements.

If you need any guidance or help,contact me

do become my fan before writing to me.

Please comment or send me E Mail at bookgharinfo@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Speak Fluent English - Doctors Clinic


Vikram has had a bad fall. Mrs.Verma takes him to Emergency Clinic.

Doctors Clinic Receptionist Good morning, Madam




Reception at a Doctors Clinic

Patients waiting to make appointment





Doctor Patients discussion


Dr. Raman I understand your son has had a fall and has nasty bruise. Come along young man. I’ll have a look at you.

An elderly lady gets up and hurries forward towards the doctor.

Lady Oh Dr.Raman, you can’t see him first. It is my turn. I’ve made an appointment.

Dr.Raman Hello, Mrs.Sonu, I know it is your turn, but this child needs immediate attention. I’ll see you right after I’ve dressed the child’s knee.

Dr.Raman It won’t be long, Mrs.Sonu. Please excuse me for a few minutes. Mrs, Verma, please bring your son into the treatment room.

All three of them go into the treatment room.

Dr.Raman (Examining the wound). This is a nasty

Cut, but not too serious. There is nothing to worry about. I’ll clean it, put some tincture iodine on it and bandage it lightly.

Vikram Oh! That hurts.


Doctor is examining the patient


Dr.Raman You are a brave boy. I’ll give you an injection to ward off any infection. There you are. That is a good boy.

Mrs.Verma Will he be all right doctor? Aren’t you going to give any medicines?

Dr.Raman There is no need for any medicines. He’ll, be all right. The knee will be all right. The knee will be a bit stiff for a few days. In case gets fever or the pain is too severe, give him one of these tablets?

Mrs.Verma After how many hours do I give him one of these tablets?

Dr.Raman Don’t give him a tablet unless he feels very uncomfortable with pain. Give the tablet is he gets fever. Then come and see me again in the morning. These tablets are only a precaution.

Mrs.Verma Do you think he’ll get fever, doctor?

Dr.Raman No. Don’t worry. I think he’ll be all right. But in case he does get a temperature, then come back to me again. Well, young man, be careful the next time you get off a bus.

Mrs.Verma Where do I pay your consultation fees and for the medicines?

Dr.Raman At the reception counter, Madam. Goodbye.

Mrs.Verma Thank you very much, doctor.

Vikram Thanks, Doctor Raman

******************************************************************************************************


Good knowledge and satisfactory conversation drill is important in English speaking. This Tutorial would not only prove an asset to the reader in his daily life, but also on special occasions like interviews for jobs, etc. He would be able to face the interviewers with equanimity and confidence.

All the lessons have been designed in a programmed fashion. Word-meanings, Phrases and exercises have been added at the end of every lesson to help the students master the topics.

All the lesson should be read along, not once but many times, so that the conversation comes easy to the reader when he faces real life situations. The author would feel rewarded for his labours if the book helps men and women become social relations

This Tutorial should help all those readers who find difficulty in speaking fluent English. This will be completed in 45 lessons.

Please comment or send me E Mail at bookgharinfo@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. Your posts is really helpful for me.Thanks for your wonderful post. I am very happy to read your post. It is really very helpful for us...


    German Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good post. One of the best posts that I\'ve read in my whole life. I am so happy that you chose this day to give me this. Please, continue to give me such valuable posts. Cheers!
    Click here:
    python training in marathahalli
    Click here:
    python training in btm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well as an aspiring blog writer, but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d appreciate it.

    AWS Interview Questions And Answers


    AWS Training in Bangalore | Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore

    AWS Training in Pune | Best Amazon Web Services Training in Pune

    Amazon Web Services Training in Pune | Best AWS Training in Pune

    AWS Online Training | Online AWS Certification Course

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
    best safety training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irony's Hopper Handle and Stainless Steel - Titsanium Art
    Irony's Hopper Handle and Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Stainless Steel is grade 23 titanium crafted to titanium jewelry piercing the mens titanium braclets best of its kind. This man titanium bracelet fine apple watch series 6 titanium craftsmanship makes a sturdy  Rating: 5 · ‎7 reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! . data analytics course in kanpur

    ReplyDelete